Disposable Razors were designed to provide extra smooth skin comfort. Although they closely resemble Cartridge Razors, in that they are entirely made from inexpensive materials such as injection moulded polycarbonate.
Disposable Razors are meant to be completely discarded after use for the sole reason that the blade cannot be sharpened or replaced in any way possible. They are exceptionally thin to allow for the highest levels of shaving comfort.
They also come with lubricated strips generally made from Vitamin E or Aloe for that extra smooth experience. The head of a Disposable Razor is of a pivoting nature that will move along the contours of your face.
They also come with a soft, ultra-grip handle that offers greater control over the entire shaving experience. Razors with 5 blades reduces the pressure exerted on each blade otherwise.
The Disposable Razor, first invented by an American Entertainer and Entrepreneur named Paul Winchell is definitely a handy shaving tool for both men and women.
The fact that they can be disposed after use eliminates the need to constantly clean and sterilize blades. Just chuck them in the trash and whip out a brand new one for another fantastic shaving experience.Here is the list of best disposable razors for men to buy online in India.
Perks of Disposable Razors:
- It is said that classic straight razors are environment friendly and economical. Although Disposable razors are said to be bad for the environment, new models are increasingly making use of recycled plastic for manufacturing them.
- The biggest benefit of these razors is that you have to apply very little to no pressure for a good shave since they are not weighty and are made out of plastic.
- They also do not need much preparation before shaving since you don’t have to change the blades or charge them with electricity.
- If by any luck you manage to break it, all you need to do is replace it with another since it thankfully isn’t as expensive as conventional razors. In the case of an electric razor, a repair or replacement will cost you a good deal of time and money that you could otherwise be spending on something more worthwhile.
- Disposable Razors are the most user-friendly shaving devices on the planet. They are a lot safer than electric or straight razors and they definitely do not need breaking into. You can run them all over your body and you wouldn’t run the risk of any deep cuts.
- Disposable Razors are a cheap and convenient alternative to all the other expensive shaving tools out there.
Recommended for Reading:Best Manual Razors for Men to buy online in India
Prerequisites for Disposable Razor Shopping:
The first prerequisite when you go Disposable Razor shopping is obviously the cost. Now, cost depends on many other factors but you need to make sure that you don’t go for the cheapest item on the shelf. Typically, for a fairly low price you get large packs of 5-10 razors.
- For Travellers and Frequent Flyers, Disposable Razors are your best bet since they considerably reduce luggage weight.
- People with irritated skin, acne or dryness should go for Disposable Razors.
- A traditional shave supposedly needs just a single blade. But when you buy a disposable razor, always go for a multi-blade because it gives you a very close and fast shave. But make sure to not buy a razor with four or more blades since it might get clogged with hair & shaving cream and might not shave at all.
- Don’t buy a pack of 20 razors for a very cheap price. Instead, buy a smaller pack with lesser razors but with a slightly higher cost. This way you balance quality and quantity.
- The most important thing you need to consider is the brand. Choose a good brand and not some cheap Chinese brand you’ve never heard of.
For a really good shave while saving a few bucks, you need to give due importance to both quality as well as quantity. It is crucial to not go overboard with price pinching.
Top 10 Best Selling Disposable Razor online in India
Soft disposable razors pack of: 12 pieces
Make sure the blade keep sharp and hair removal more smoothly
Ultra long and anti-slip handle make sure every hair removal step more precision,difficult body parts is easy to reach
The very fact that you are choosing to buy a disposable razor indicates that you are careful about pricing. So you don’t have to go for the cheap disposable razor among the cheapest. After all, looking and feeling your best is more important than money, any day.